Wonderful 4 bedroom, 2 bath rambler on a large private lot. Home has been beautifully maintained and updated. Home has refinished hardwood floors, updated kitchen and is freshly painted throughout. Main level has 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. Basement has a small kitchenette, large bedroom, full bath and a family room with a fireplace. Backyard is fully fenced and landscaping has been well maintained. Great location, near Route 1, I-95, I-200, shopping, restaurants, recreation and schools. Please submit Financial Information sheet and Lender Approval letter with all offers. Seller rent back is necessary. Seller prefers to use Jacquie's Title Group for settlement.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
1,064 sq. ft
Cable TV, Telephone
Prince George's County Public Schools
DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees, Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard. Vegetation Planting, Trees/Wooded, Rear Yard, Landscaping, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price